Version 2.0 released

I've been cooking on the grill for nearly 2 years now... and for the most part it has been utterly amazing in almost every way.  That said,  I did find 2 issues I needed/wanted addressed.  Issue #1 - I ran out of wood during my long cooks.  Fortunately, I had more in my pickup, but I needed a bigger wood box on the trailer.  To accomplish this,  we squared off the front and added more room for firewood on the trailer.  Issue #2 - there wasn't enough work space on the trailer itself.  To improve this,  we added an 8 ft stainless steel counter with double sinks.  Since I had the sinks,  I added a 10 gallon freshwater tank and 10 gallon gray water tank and a battery powered rv water pump.  Now,  I simply turn the faucet and I get water on demand... and I have lots of great workspace that is reasonably easy to keep clean.  Enough talk... here are the pictures:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biscuit test

I love the grill more than the smoker