The start of a dream

I've loved BBQ as far back as I can remember.  Grilled.  Smoked. Flame broiled.  Over the years, I've had many smokers and grills.  I've used a number of grills ranging from the Weber Smokey Mountain grills, countless gas grills, camp fires, an old propane tank poorly converted to a grill/smoker, and most recently started cooking on the Pit Boss Kimodo 22" ceramic cooker.  Each had had pros and cons- most have had more cons than pros- but the Kimodo is a pretty great cooker and my favorite so far!  I love that I can run it at 225F for 10 hours, or melt metal at 800F- okay, I don't melt metal, but I did run it to 800 just to see how hot I could take it.  I've been entered in some church BBQ competitions and placed well... And family says they like my BBQ... But you never really know for sure just how good you are until you go against others- so begins my journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biscuit test

Version 2.0 released

I love the grill more than the smoker